Representative Publications (Complete list of publications on Google Scholar)
- Para A, Muhammad D, Orozco-Nunnelly DA, Memishi R, Alvarez S, Naldrett M, Warpeha KM. (2016) The dehydratase ADT3 affects ROS homeostasis and cotyledon development. Plant Physiology PMID.27540109 (online ahead of print), 00464
- Ghura S, Tai L, Zhao M, Collins N, Che C-T, Warpeha K, and LaDu MJ “Arabidopsis thaliana extracts optimized for polyphenols production as potential therapeutics for the APOE-modulated neuroinflammation characteristic of Alzheimer’s disease in vitro.” Sci. Reports (Nature< Journals), Accepted June, 2016.
- Warpeha KM, Montgomery B. (2016) Light and hormone interactions in the seed-to-seedling transition. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 121:56-65.;
- Orozco-Nunnelly DA, Muhammad D, Liakaite V, Green SJ, Warpeha KM. (2015) Pirin1 Is a non-circadian regulated transcript and protein, but highly responsive to light/dark periods in the seed-to-seedling transition in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter 33 (5), 1336-1348.
- Orozco-Nunnelly DA, Muhammad D, Mezzich R, Lee B-S, Jayathilaka L, Kaufman LS, Warpeha KM. (2014) Pirin1 (PRN1) is a multifunctional protein that regulates quercetin, and impacts light and UV responses in the seed-to-seedling transition of Arabidopsis thaliana. PLOS ONE DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0093371.
- Sullivan JH, Muhammad D, Warpeha KM. (2014) Phenylalanine is required to promote specific developmental responses and prevents cellular damage in response to ultraviolet light in soybean (Glycine max) during the seed-to-seedling transition. PLOS ONE 9(12) e112301.
- Warpeha KM, Park Y-D, Williamson PR. (2013) Susceptibility of intact germinating Arabidopsis thaliana to human fungal pathogens Cryptococcus neoformans and C. gattii. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 79, 1-9.